So tomorrow is my second weigh in. I'm optimistic (more so than last week) because I know that I have been tracking everything and working out and trying hard!
I got two Bravos last week at the meeting for learning things.
I opened a breakfast sandwich package (Smart Ones Morning Express) and realized it had two in the package and EVERYTHING in me wanted to make both of them and eat them both and justify the points but I didn't!!! I put one back!!!! I was proud of myself. Baby steps.
Tonight, at Zumba, I got one of Kendra's Advocare Slams (its kind of like a 5-hour energy) I just wanted to try it. So I got one and drank half. I worked out really hard and felt like I could keep going. It made me feel like I could jump for hours which was nice because usually jumping is so hard. I had my HRM on so I wasn't worried about going to far into scary mode or anything. But I was sweating a ton and still feeling completely energized! It was weird but nice. I ended up burning 603 calories! I topped out at 177 and dropped down to 119. I was proud of myself! I messed up my knee towards the last night. My stupid knee cap popped out of place for the third time. But at least I was able to do like 92 percent of the workout.
I just have to make it through tomorrow and then I'll have ONE more week down! I'm still pretty motivated. Just dealing with life and making right decisions mostly.
I remembered and found the quote I used to live by when I lost weight using thedailyplate.com -- it's from Biggest Loser a few seasons ago.
"There's going to be days that you're tired, that you're hungry, that your sore, but you have to pick it up and keep going because that's what separates you from your old [FAT] self and the new [THINNER] self is being able to not make the excuse and just do it."


No comments:
Post a Comment