Tuesday, August 30, 2011
ahhh
Man, I am failing at this this week! I have just been so hungry and snacky. I'm going to get a visit from Aunt Flo this week so I am like craving everything and starving! It's been really hard this week to make good choices because all I want is mass amounts of sweets and salty food. All food. LOL Ian and I went to the store Sunday and I got some Skinny Cow cookies and cream ice cream sandwiches. They are only 4pts and taste good! They aren't super small or super diet tasting at all. Last night though I had a double serving of pepperoni, saltines, real cheese, two glasses of wine and like 1/2 a bag of creme brulee rice cakes. I had Zumba-ed so I didn't feel as bad but still. Its hard to stop myself from splurging! Right now all I want is some peanuts/peanut butter/anything peanut-flavored.


No comments:
Post a Comment