LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wow yesterday was hard

I spent the early part of yesterday confused about what to eat and the latter part of yesterday starving. As soon as Hubby came home from work I had already dissected the Applebees menu online because 1. Its my favorite place and 2. I knew they had a WW menu. The WW food all sounded gross so I went with the word PASTA and SHRIMP. LOL two of my favorites. It was 12pts. So good. Then as I was there it was salty but yummy and so I wanted something super sweet so I analyzed and finally decided to just spend 6 of my bonus points so I could have some freakin chocolate and ice cream! I don't believe in depriving yourself of anything not even while trying to lose weight. I am not here to diet folks. I'm here to learn and live.

No comments:

Post a Comment