LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday

Today I felt really stressed out for no real reason. I just felt unhappy for no reason. I wanted to sleep a lot and just slug around for a while. I got out of my funk after a couple hours. I don't know where it came from. I was just sad. I am really hungry. There are so many choices at my house but none of them make a meal that is low in points. So far I had a blueberry muffin that I split with Zoe and a banana. Some pickles, lettuce, chicken pieces, dressing. I might eat something heavier like rice to fill me up. I don't know I need to go to the store. I want to pick up some English muffins, Egg Beaters, WW cheese, high fiber crackers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment