skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
This girl's journey: workout edition
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Thursday, August 25, 2011
EEK
My first WW weigh in is tomorrow. I am freaking out about it. I just hope I did enough to lose some weight. I feel like I tried really hard and spent money on it and I just want it to work. Yawn.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2011
(17)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(5)
▼
August
(10)
Tomorrow is weigh in No. 2!
My usual lunch
ahhh
Weekends
So so eating day/pantry revamp/really great recipe...
3 lbs lighter!
EEK
Sunday
Wow yesterday was hard
I'm back and I'm paying for it in more ways than one
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(51)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(21)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment