LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thank Goodness!

I was so worried about today's weigh in because I knew I had done awful this week points wise. Thank God for the 49 bonus points they give you! I went over every day. On Saturday, I went over 16 points!!!! Oh well at least I was able to still lose 1.4 pounds. Even on my period and with water weight. I def. did not expect to lose 3 lbs every week like last week that's for sure! Even 1 pound a week is still a loss! Today was so stressful. Zoe is teething and I was on the run all day so I grabbed McDonalds and Starbucks today. I feel like my body is carrying out so much crap right now. Blech. I had two cheeseburgers and a diet coke. I had fries but I didn't eat them. I thought Zoe might but she only had a couple. They were 8 points a piece! BLECH. The Starbucks I've had before and was only 3 points. I have 12 points still for dinner which isn't too bad.

I want to get a ticker for my blog to show my weight loss. Hopefully I can figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment