Hello lovelies that stop by to read my blog. I'm not getting many comments but I hope some of you are stopping by. Even if you aren't, the idea that you might is enough to keep me accountable.
I have made it to Wednesday. Yesterday was hellish. I was so annoyed and stressed and tired. Today, I woke up with a much better attitude on life and everything. I have only had 359 calories today (including lunch) and am a little hungry but yet happy that I'm training my stomach. Once you get past the restrictions, I find it gets a lot easier. I am already on my second 24-oz glass of water too!
I came in early today to work so I am working 8:15 to 4:15. I was going to go for my 30-minute walk tonight but it's raining so I will probably try out Wii circuits hopefully tonight.
Honestly, they look so scary and complicated that I haven't done them yet. I def. need to work out though tonight. I am not doing as well on the work out scale as I am on the diet scale. And being thinner and healthy isn't just based on diet alone or exercise only. It's a healthy and consistent combination of both.
Anyway back to work. Just wanted to drop in to track my progress.


1 comment:
Sorry, I come in spurts. TWSS! Lol don't reply to this comment on my blog, cause my dad reads that!
Post a Comment