skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
This girl's journey: workout edition
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Mowing
I just mowed my lawn for two hours. I hope that counts as a workout!
1 comment:
Jennifer
said...
I think it does
April 27, 2009 at 10:55 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(17)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(10)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(51)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(9)
▼
April
(21)
Day 19 since start/Day 9 consecutive
from TDP diary today
What I mowed the other day
Day 17 - Monday - April 27
Week One Done!
SUNday
Mowing
day 14
day 13 thursday
No can do
oh.my.god.pain.
Morning Time!
Jell-O body
Not as angry day 10
Day 9
Still
Ugh Blah Blech
Happy Easter!
TDP Log: Day 1
Post-Workout day 1
Let's get real and honest - real honest
Followers
1 comment:
I think it does
Post a Comment