LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ugh Blah Blech

I didn't do Wii. I am still sore from Friday. Does that make me a loser? Or just really out of shape? YAWN I have been tired all day and we had people here all day and people still on there way here! So I am going to lay on my couch and not feel bad about it. I was the house to visit today and I played hostess and had a nice Easter dinner and NO easter candy. I just want to go to bed. But I am waiting for my friends to get here at 1a!! Can't wait. And it's furcation time.

Workout count... eh I cleaned and got sweaty on a holiday. That's good enough for me today.

MUST do something tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yeah you need to work out, but don't be too hard on yourself when you don't. Everybody falls, the priest said at Lent mass something that I really liked, "If you fail, start again, life is a series of beginnings."

Post a Comment