LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Not as angry day 10

It's Monday morning at 739a but I'm not as frustrated or angry. I just need to find solutions and DO them. So solution no. 1 I am coming home and doing Hot Girl Pilates at 530p.

Because it's okay if Day 1 comes more than once. Or that quote that Jen says about beginnings.

At least I bought pants that fit. So... here is the workout schedule I created for this week.

Monday - 30 minute Hot Girl Pilates
Tuesday - 30 minute Wii routine of regular jackknife 20, advanced step, regular plank, hulu hoop, lunge, advanced step, rowing squat - repeat if necessary, non-stop.
Wednesday - 30 minute walk around neighborhood - find route equivalent to speed.
Thursday - 30 minute Hot Girl Pilates
Friday - 30 minute Wii routine
Saturday - 30 minute walk
Sunday - rest

Mood: hopeful

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You sound better, it's good that you set out a routine. Though you can probably have more than 1 rest day if you want. 30 mins shouldn't be too bad, just the length of one sitcom. Go Mindy!

Post a Comment