Friday, September 9, 2011
Er
I am frustrated! I know I shouldn't be but I am. I freakin maintained this week and it really pissed me off. I seriously almost cried after I weighed in. It hit me like a big emotion sack. The leader came over and said its not a gain though so stick with it but when I am working out on Labor Day, eating celery with my wine instead of cheese and passing on most foods I love... maintaining sucks! And I am so close to a 5lb loss. I'm at 4.1 lbs gone and I want that 5lb sticker they give you so bad! And when I lose the 5 lbs I will be UNDER 200. I have ONE more pound before I'm under 200 again. All I want to see is a 1 - - on the scale! Ugh. And now I have to keep going and keep motivated and not sulk and stay good and healthy and try again next week! I'm tempting to put on shorts and a tank top and weigh in tomorrow morning to see if not wearing damp jeans (it was raining) makes a difference or not. I don't want any excuses. And I'm just mad because I knew I should have found an alternative Zumba class on Wednesday and I didn't so I just went Monday and it was raining so I didn't do anything. And Ian made cookies and I ate some and now all those minor bad choices seem big. It's just frustrating. BUT I have to remember that today - literally because its 12:19am - is a new day. And I am not giving up over one meltdown. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. Repeat.


No comments:
Post a Comment