LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

today

I've been having such a down day today. I think this lack of money/job/gaining weight/blah ness is starting to get to me. I need something just not sure what.

I'm thankful for what I have... I just feel like something is missing. Like my confidence or my purpose. Maybe that's just me still in baby mode. I dunno...

On a side note: I started logging again with TDP. So I can keep track of all the calories I'm consuming. Yesterday I met Rachel at her house (and her giant bump ... she's due any second) I had a tignfnwwcm from starbucks again (the calories and milk made me feel bloated and gassy all day) and then we went to Wendy's where I had a grilled chicken caesar salad and a diet coke (only 490 calories total) which I found amazing for fast food.

For dinner I had turkey wraps with mustard and mozz cheese and some wheat thins with laughing cow wedge.

Oh and a pumpkin spice bar for 120 cals for bfast.

Today I had two pumpkin spice bars for bfast at 9a and then went back to bed till like 1p! I slept weird last night. Wasn't tired until like 4a.

I feel eh today.

No comments:

Post a Comment