skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
This girl's journey: workout edition
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
oooooh
Just read this in my Redbook....
I'm excited about it and want to get them because I am a huge portion junkie.
1 cup/3 cups/they are all the same to me.
measureupbowl.com
1 comment:
haileysheets
said...
That's pretty cool!!!
November 18, 2009 at 9:26 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(17)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(10)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(51)
►
December
(5)
▼
November
(13)
today
oooooh
Weight + Wii = SUCK ASS
Fajita seasoning from scratch?
I heart dill.
Wednesday eats
I've been slacking on the journaling!
Sunday dinner
Saturday
Friday eats
Thursday
Wednesday/Thursday
YAY Zumba!
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(21)
Followers
1 comment:
That's pretty cool!!!
Post a Comment