LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Thursday

After the coffee, I babysat which included doing fake karate in my front yard with kids HAHA it was awesome. And then Ian made us breakfast for dinner so I had 3 waffles, 3 sausage links and scrambled eggs. Then later I was hungry at like 1130 because all I ate was that so I had a bowl of mashed potatoes, split some ramen with Ian and had a handful of Saltines and a glass of wine. Oh and two mini Baby Ruths. And while babysitting I had half a Nutty Bar.

1 comment:

haileysheets said...

Just read your comment on my blog from yesterday, and it cracked me up because I totally forgot about the dinner table "fight" over the mustard. LOL! I'd love to do dinner sometime, either here or there. I also love that you ate mashed potatoes at 11:30 at night because it's just so random, and I thought I was the only one that did that.

Post a Comment