So all week I've been blah because it's my week and I've been tired, bloated, blah blah. And finally today I was like I need to work out it's already Wednesday. So I came right home and in my gauchos (that I wore to work) and my normal bra I proceeding to do "Dance Off The Inches: fat burning Belly Dance" 45 minutes of Eastern-inspired belly Bollywood dancing. Hips, butt, snake arms, Egyptian squats - you name it, I did it. (the company "Dance Off The Inches" also makes DOtI: Sizzling Salsa, DOtI: Hip-Hop Party, DOtI: Tummy Tone Party Zone and DOtI: Fat Burning Jam.
www.starzhoment.com/fitness
So I did
Warm-up
Belly Moves Groove
Cleopatra Cardio Combo
and most of Hip Roll Hindi Combo but honestly after 40 minutes of straight cardio, I felt like I was going to die. LOL I was panting instead of breathing and felt like I was going to faint onto the floor.
Overall I would say that in terms of workout your love handles, back fat and lower stomach, amazing workout.
What day am I on?
I started with the idea on April 10 - Friday.
Started working out 3x a week and eating right and logging April 19 - Sunday.
So it's been 26 straight days since I had the feeling/idea. And 18 consecutively. So I have 10 more days until it's a habit. This has been the hardest week so far. It's a very wow I could easily give up right now.......must.....keep........pushing...........myself.


No comments:
Post a Comment