Saturday, May 30, 2009
Look
Okay I might have fallen off the workout/eating bandwagon when I had my super awful ear infection because it hurt to move my face (walking, jumping, running) and I could only eat flat soft foods and well healthy foods aren't really flat or soft. So I ate soup, pasta, ice cream, okay I had doughnuts once. But now my jaw hurts a LOT LOT less and I think my ear is almost fixed because it's leaking stuff. Which I think is good for an inner ear infection. So I am trying to get back on track. Okay so the burger and onion rings I had at The Lemon Drop last night was not doing that BUT I had only had Subway 200 some calorie sandwich and 40 calorie Starbucks so it evened out.


1 comment:
Speaking as someone who's had many, many ear infections, leaking is indeed good. Leaking means things are moving out, not staying in.
You know the old joke about starting your diet tomorrow? It's a good one. Just start over again tomorrow. It's what I've been doing, and I've lost 25 pounds. (I never get tired of saying that.) Only 32 more to go!
Miss you!
Post a Comment