Thursday, May 21, 2009
UGH
I have an ear infection from Hell. It is God awful. I don't know if it's an inner infection meets TMJ or what. But I know it's definitely an inner ear infection because I went to the doctor and got antibiotics. But from what I keep reading about jaw/ear pain it sounds like it could be TMJ too or both?! I dunno. I think that I grind and/or clench my teeth at night and I know I used to a while ago and I already have one of those mouthguard things but I think I should have gotten fixed and filed down before wearing it again because my doc said that made it worse. Apparently your teeth grow and shift on a fairly often basis. Who knew? Not me! Anyway so I haven't worked out for like a week because the movement and bouncing hurts my jaw. But I have been living off soft and/or liquid food because it hurts (like a MF!) to chew. And spit. And yawn. And pretty much anything that involves moving my teeth up and down or opening my mouth more than three fingers tall. (I tried that after I read it on a TMJ forum.) I can open barely to three and it starts throbbing in my ear and jaw. Anyway I'm just whiny and ick. I just want to chew food! And the pain is so awful and sharp. Alright that's all.


No comments:
Post a Comment