LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Love it

I cannot talk this heart rate monitor up enough. It makes me feel like I'm actually doing something! I can do the Wii Fit Plus and know realistically how many calories I am burning, my target heart rate, average during the workout, max during the workout. Seriously best purchase in a while.

I did this new thing on Wii Fit Plus where you can plan your routines and combine them. I made a combination 53 minute workout including a cool-down and did a 7 minute warm up on Wii Fit Plus prior. With button pushing and down time it was a total of 1 hour 20 minutes. I didn't stop my heart rate monitor this time.

I burned 341 calories. Averaged 113. Maxed 166.
It's supposed to be between 130 and 160. I think. So that's not too bad.

We have plans to go to a wine and cheese tasting at the neighbor's so I wanted to make sure I worked out before that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment