My last weigh in I FINALLY got to 20 lbs gone (20.2 to be exact). I got my 10 percent key
chain thing AND I got an award for being a WW member for 16 weeks (I joined on August 18, 2011). I was very proud of myself. My pair of 16 pants (Old Navy dreamer) that I bought when my 18s were falling off of me a few months ago, are starting to fall off of me and are super loose in areas. I went to Old Navy on Thursday to try on a pair of 14s and they didn't fit. I still have some inches to lose off my hips and thighs it seems. No big deal I'm still losing weight. I have 10 lbs until my first goal of 175. At 175, I will be at a 30 BMI. I have been losing about 5 lbs a month so I will probably realistically hit this goal by the end of February.
My next goal after that is to lose another 25-30 lbs and meet that goal by summer. That will put me at 150 (25 lbs) or 145 (30 lbs). And then see then how I feel about losing more or maintaining.
So I started at 205 (August 18, 2011) with a BMI of 35.2
At my 5 percent goal I was 195 with a BMI of 33.5
At my 10 percent goal I was 184.8 with a BMI of 31.7
My next goal is 174 with a BMI of 29.9 (to drop me to the 'overweight' BMI section rather than 'obese')
145 lbs would put me in the 'normal' range for BMI.
I am also going to start doing weights and stuff in addition to Zumba.


No comments:
Post a Comment