LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Disgusting

So I subscribe to this e-newsletter called How to Cook Like Your Grandmother.
http://blog.cooklikeyourgrandmother.com/

And it tells me some cool random info. Anyway I was catching up on them today (I read them in bulk when I think about it) and back in late August it featured the grossest thing ever at some Columbus BaconCamp.

First off - a full camp dedicated to bacon SICK. I hate bacon. The idea of bacon is gross to me. I don't know why. I like bacon but thinking about it is gross. And bacon with other meats like hamburger GAG. Why would you ever put TWO meats together. Death wish.

This is the grossest recipe they had from it.



That my friends is a "Apple pie, crust made with bacon fat instead of lard or butter, with a lattice-weave bacon top."

Here is the inside:


tell me that does not make you want to ever eat bacon again. SICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment